Re-stitched with Love can not accept returns on items unless faulty.
However if you are not happy with your order for any reason please get in touch straight away to discuss your options.
Faulty non-personalised items can be returned in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of delivery. If we deem the product to be faulty a full refund will be issued. All return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend proof of postage is obtained. Please contact us for the return address.
Terms and conditions:
Payment terms in shop:
All items must be paid for at the point of order using the payment systems that are available on this website. We may consider special requests for payment via bank transfer, any such requests should be made via email or website message. We reserve the right to decline any such requests.
No item will be dispatched until full payment is made.
Payment terms when booking a sewing slot:
To secure a sewing slot a £10 non-refundable deposit must be paid when booking using the payment systems available on this website. We may consider special requests for payment via bank transfer, any such requests should be made via email or website message. We reserve the right to decline any such requests.
You will be contacted by email up to four weeks prior to your sewing slot date as a reminder to send your items. Once we have received your items you will be updated and a payment request will be made via email or SMS.
No keepsake products will be made or dispatched until full payment is received.
All items dispatched by us are sent using Royal Mail. Keepsake items are sent using Royal Mails 2nd signed for service.
We are unable to accept responsibility for items once they have been dispatched.
Returns, refunds and exchanges:
If an item arrives damaged or its not the item(s) you ordered please inform us within 7 days of receipt to arrange a replacement or refund. If we are not informed within 7 days that you have received a faulty/ incorrect item we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
For keepsakes and other personalised items we are unable to issue refunds or exchanges unless the item is faulty or incorrect. Where there is no fault with the item but you are unhappy with the appearance we may agree to alter the product for an agreed fee and postage to and from us must be covered by the customer. On return please obtain proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse any individual or company.
Website usage and conditions:
This website and all contents including photographs, images, descriptions, drawings and any other material are owned by Re-Stitched with Love.
Giveaway and Competition
Giveaways are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee.
The selected prize winner may be charged for postage at standard 2nd class recorded delivery rates via the Royal Mail or Post Office. Postage receipt can be emailed upon request. The winner has the right to reject the prize and in such circumstances a new prize winner will be chosen no less than 14 days after.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/ReStitchedWithLove/
Closing date for entries will be stated in the original giveaway post. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted.
The rules of the giveaway are stated in the original post.
. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition.
The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated in original giveaway post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received.
11. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or arrange delivery.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom..
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party
without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Re- Stitched with Love or Re-Stitched with Love Upholstery and not to any other party.